[tor-relays] "Localized" TOR exit notices?

Conrad Hoffmann ch at bitfehler.net
Mon May 6 21:41:16 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I recently decided I should run a TOR exit node. I am new to the list
and still in the process of setting things up.

One thing I noticed is that the TOR exit notice [1] contains a
US-specific section (it even says so in the comments). Is there a
resource anywhere as to how this paragraph might look in other countries?

I am located in Germany for example, and I suppose a short mention of
the TMG [2], specifically § 8 and § 15 would be suitable replacement for
the above mentioned paragraph.

I guess that even if not in the git repo, at least a collection in the
wiki might be a neat idea? Or did I just not find it?

Cheers and thanks for any hints,
Conrad

[1]
https://gitweb.torproject.org/tor.git/blob/HEAD:/contrib/tor-exit-notice.html