[tor-relays] DynDNS and TOR bridge

Sina Eetezadi sina.eetezadi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 05:09:15 UTC 2013

So I did that. To my surprise Vidalia shows still my IP adress, as the
URL to be shared. Does that mean also the other distribution mechanisms
use my ip?
Since it is constantly changing that would kinda contradict the use of
DynDNS. My idea was precisely to use DynDNS so that users who have my
bridge in their config can use it for a long time.

Thank you for clarification.