[tor-relays] Home broadband - worth running a relay?

Andreas Krey a.krey at gmx.de
Wed Jul 31 05:34:25 UTC 2013

On Tue, 30 Jul 2013 19:48:22 +0000, Gordon Morehouse wrote:
> True.  And veering OT, but have you tried mosh yet?  It's ideal for some
> situations over Tor, or where the client changes connections often.

No, I built something for that situation myself around the same time
and am just rewriting it. (Just a transport, no terminal prediction,
with the intention of also using it as a transport plugin for tor
bridge access.)

Btw. if mosh 'works over tor' you may want to check if you're not
just sending the UDP around tor.

Andreas

--
"Totally trivial. Famous last words."