[tor-relays] Need help to get TorDNSEL compiled
bluestar88 at xenobite.eu
Tue Jul 16 13:05:01 UTC 2013
On Tue, 16 Jul 2013 14:17:46 +0200
Lunar <lunar at torproject.org> wrote:
>> I've DL'ed the code from the internet website mirror .
>Try with the what is currently in the Git repository before doing
thanks for the advice!
Maybe someone should fix the corresponding part at the website:
None of those links in that last section ("How can I run my own private TorDNSEL?") is leading to something useful then:
- there is no hidden wiki (anymore?not yet?)
- the hidden service download link leads to 404
- the local mirror is unmaintained obviously
- the tordnsel contact hint leads to nobody special
- a link to the git is missing
This is meant to be just a friendly hint.
I'll try to get on the feet with that mentioned git now.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the tor-relays