[tor-relays] stats

ma455 at mykolab.com ma455 at mykolab.com
Sun Jul 7 21:03:41 UTC 2013

hello Moritz, thanks for your reply,
I take the smallest offer in vps, to decrease the swapping and consum of
ram i have to  decrease RelayBandwidthRate?
for the moment it's at 1000 KB and the burst at 1500 KB, it's better to
put it to 500 KB ? that will give fluidity to the machine?
but if i let like that is detrimental for tor network?

PS: i forgot there is a munin node and apache2 for the exitnode page.