[tor-relays] Exit node with bad time.

Steve Snyder swsnyder at snydernet.net
Tue Jul 2 10:05:10 UTC 2013

That "CEST" you referred to is an offset that is applied to the actual time.  To check the actual (UTC) time, do this:

ntpdate -q 0.pool.ntp.org

If you are running in an OpenVZ container you will have to have your VPS vendor correct the system time on the node hosting your VPS.  Otherwise, you can keep the system time in your server accurate yourself by running the ntpd daemon.