[tor-relays] My Relay has slowed significantly.

Thu Jan 31 10:21:42 UTC 2013

Hello all.

This is my first time using a mailing list, so apologies if Im not doing it
right!

I have ran a couple of Tor Relays now for a few months, one was steady and
reliable, and providing about 2MB/s of bandwidth. Of late, its slowed down
dramatically. A reboot resolved it temporarily, but its slowed right down
again, below 500KB/s.
You can see the graph here-
https://atlas.torproject.org/#details/2DAEE4EBA687A517F8B473894341A56820CDDC5E

Does anyone have any suggestions? I have checked with my ISP and they are
not throttling or managing the traffic in anyway, and my CPU and RAM isnt
under heavy load.

Ive uploaded my torrc here- http://pastebin.com/ZCnLQF0w

I have read that file discriptors can also be a problem, Im not sure if
this is relevant but-

$ sysctl fs.file-nr
fs.file-nr = 832        0       199036

Thanks in advance for your help, keep up the good work!