[tor-relays] Hello guys. Is is possible to choose one's Entry Guards?

Coyo coyo at darkdna.net
Wed Jan 9 01:21:40 UTC 2013

I didn't realize the TOR Project had their own mailing list server,
though it makes sense.

I'm studying tor relays, especially obfsproxy, and I thought I'd go
ahead and ask a question.

If you have a hidden service, and hide that on Server A, then have it
connect via obfsproxy to Relay B, can you configure a manually-chosen
list of entry guard relays to enter the wider Tor Network from Relay B?

[Hidden Server] -- obfsproxy --> [Bridge Relay] -- tor --> [Specific
Trusted Entry Guard Relays] -- tor --> [TOR Network]

Is this currently possible?