[tor-relays] Disappointing AUP - (was Re: DDOS?)

mick mbm at rlogin.net
Sat Jan 5 12:55:29 UTC 2013

On Sat, 05 Jan 2013 11:40:42 +0100
Moritz Bartl <moritz at torservers.net> allegedly wrote:

> If we did not run too many exits already, I would go for a Hong Kong
> server with Limehost:
> http://www.limehost.ro/servere/dedicated-models.html
>
> We have one of their older offers, dedi Gbit for 110 Euro in Romania.
> I am not sure if they allow Tor exits in Hong Kong, but it does not
> hurt to ask.

Thanks Moritz. I'm currently trialling a VPS at digitalocean.com in
Amsterdam. So far it is looking very good - I'm not accustomed to
unmetered traffic allowance on a Gig network so it I'm having to play
with the configuration to prevent tor outpacing the VPS.

Cheers

Mick

blog: baldric.net
gpg fingerprint: FC23 3338 F664 5E66 876B  72C0 0A1F E60B 5BAD D312