[tor-relays] Google Groups Exit Policy Reject?

Jonathan Baker-Bates jonathan at bakerbates.com
Mon Feb 25 12:40:27 UTC 2013

I should point out that the complaint wasn't sent to me directly, but
somebody I know saw it on a usenet group and forwarded it, asking whether
the Tor community was aware of it.

So as Roger points out, it's not a "routine" complaint, and in fact the
complainant appears to know about and understand Tor. The complaint is in
fact against Google so I think ignoring it would be the right course of
action in this case as I don't want to be caught up in some anti-Google
argument, regardless of what the detail of the issues are.

Jonathan