[tor-relays] Google Groups Exit Policy Reject?

Roger Dingledine arma at mit.edu
Mon Feb 25 10:52:29 UTC 2013

On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 08:15:01AM +0100, Rejo Zenger wrote:
>  I'd explain what Tor, why it is
> important to have Tor around and how the complainer could block traffic
> from Tor exit nodes if really needed.

In this particular case, I assume the complainer is "some dude upset
about what's getting posted via google groups". So the usual answer
(https://www.torproject.org/docs/faq-abuse#Bans) doesn't apply to him,
since he can't make any decisions on behalf of Google.

I can see how he'd be frustrated, and how he'd resort to mailing Tor
exit relay operators one-by-one in hopes of solving his problem.

But I can also see how it won't solve his problem.

--Roger