[tor-relays] Google Groups Exit Policy Reject?

Rejo Zenger rejo at zenger.nl
Mon Feb 25 07:15:01 UTC 2013

++ 24/02/13 23:08 +0000 - Jonathan Baker-Bates:
>     Yes, we did receive a similar request some time ago. We are not
>     going to
>     block whole Google Groups because of single/rare incidents.
>
>   OK thanks Moritz - I'll ignore that then.

Personaly, I would do this different: I'd explain what Tor, why it is
important to have Tor around and how the complainer could block traffic
from Tor exit nodes if really needed. Ignoring doesn't explain the
importance - or, if it does, in an arogant way.

--
Rejo Zenger . <rejo at zenger.nl> . 0x21DBEFD4 . <https://rejo.zenger.nl>
GPG encrypted e-mail preferred . +31.6.39642738 . @rejozenger