[tor-relays] Newbie question

Chuck Bevitt Tor at Bevitt.ws
Mon Feb 4 05:37:16 UTC 2013

Thanks for confirming what I suspected. So far, I've been running for a month without an IP change or any feedback from my ISP (Time Warner Road Runner). However, I'm planning to get one of the consumer anonymising VPN services - sort of a virtual ISP - and run my Tor box through that. They can give me a static IP address and I won't have to worry about my ISP objecting to any of the traffic.

Chuck Bevitt

Sent from my iPad