[tor-relays] Setting up AWS cloud-relay - don't reserve expensive storage!

Mark mark at bsdbox.co
Mon Dec 9 01:08:56 UTC 2013

"Runa A. Sandvik" <runa.sandvik at gmail.com> wrote:
:On Sun, Dec 8, 2013 at 4:59 PM, Mark <mark at bsdbox.co> wrote:
:> Thanks for sharing this. I, too, followed the guide on
:torproject.org;
:> however, at the last page where you review and create the instance
:there was
:> a warning notifying me that my setup wasn't eligible for the free
:deal. No
:> matter what I altered, I couldn&# 39;t get the free offer. So, I
:decided
:> against creating the instance. I'll have to have another look. I also
:> noticed the images on torproject.org were outdated. It would be good
:to have
:> that addressed.
:
:I believe the free tier is only available to new customers/cards. You
:may qualify if you associate a new card with your account.
:
:--
:Runa A. Sandvik
:tor-relays mailing list
:tor-relays at lists.torproject.org

It was a new AWS account, but with my Amazon credentials. I'll try with new credentials, entirely, and another card. Thanks.