[tor-relays] Overload data for Exit vs Non-Exit (and Guard vs Middle)?

Moritz Bartl moritz at torservers.net
Sat Aug 31 21:27:13 UTC 2013

On 31.08.2013 21:07, mick wrote:
> I don't normally expose those stats to the world. Indeed I'd guess a
> few other people who collect such stats don't either. Now, whilst these
> stats (along with those from others who respond) might help
> investigations of the impact of whatever is causing the recent uptick,
> we may also be giving valuable data to whoever is behind the attack (if
> we assume it is an attack).

I publish all our relay stats and I think that this is very helpful for
research. Like so much in this universe, it can be used for good and
evil. So far, nobody could tell me what evil exactly I am facing by
publishing it, so I do.

https://www.torservers.net/munin/

Same for the configuration, including firewall rules and whatnot. I
strongly believe in transparency.

--
Moritz Bartl
https://www.torservers.net/