[tor-relays] Overload data for Exit vs Non-Exit (and Guard vs Middle)?

Vincent Yu v at v-yu.com
Sat Aug 31 04:06:04 UTC 2013

On 08/31/2013 09:25 AM, Mike Perry wrote:
> People with Munin setups: it would be especially useful if you could
> post links/graph images for connection counts, bandwidth, and CPU load
> since 8/19.
I have Munin data for three servers (each running two Tor instances):
https://v-yu.com/servers/munin/network-month.html
https://v-yu.com/servers/munin/system-month.html
(the start of week 34 on the graphs corresponds to 8/18)
(ignore aluminum---it is bandwidth capped and hibernating)

All are non-exit guards.
Atlas: https://atlas.torproject.org/#search/reflex

One Tor instance each from zinc and silicon went down about a day ago
when the servers ran out of memory (memory usage has been climbing with
connection counts). The UDP connections in the graphs are unrelated to
Tor---they are from NTP pool servers that I am running. I will probably
be rebooting all servers soon.

Vincent