[tor-relays] A bit more evidence on circuit creation storms

tor at t-3.net tor at t-3.net
Fri Aug 30 20:25:27 UTC 2013

I added a second core to my server and it's still getting "Your
computer is too slow..." error messages.  Top shows cpu for the Tor
process hanging around 60-75%, which is where it was before. Top's
system total is hanging around "Cpu(s) 25.9%". That plus the VM
manager's graph suggest that the server's not doing much with the
second core.

Also see a repeat of the odd log message with the 154.x net address
someone else described with the huge hexidecimal string (40 hex chars,
+ sign, 40 more, on and on).