[tor-relays] huge increase in relay traffic

Yoriz tor at privshield.com
Fri Aug 30 18:39:04 UTC 2013

I am new here. Just started my first Tor exit ("privshield") one day ago, so I guess it is still "warming up"?! At the last heartbeat it only had 14 circuits open. For what it's worth: the same 504 gateway time out with a ridiculously long URL of hexdigits is in my logs:

Aug 29 23:19:59.000 [warn] Received http status code 504 ("Gateway Time-out") from server '154.x.x.x:80' while fetching "/tor/server/d/54BDF368367470FCBF015...067.z". I'll try again soon.
Aug 30 00:14:52.000 [warn] http status 504 ("Gateway Time-out") reason unexpected while uploading descriptor to server '154.x.x.x:80').

// Yoriz