[tor-relays] How to block IP address on exit node relay

Konstantinos Asimakis inshame at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 00:37:31 UTC 2013

Also I believe you have to add this "reject" BEFORE any "allow" lines in
your torrc (if any). The parsing just stops at the first match, so if an
"allow" is matched before this "reject", the traffic will be allowed.

-----
My full signature with lots of links
etc.<https://bittit.info/publicDro/signature.html>