[tor-relays] Hello List

Kevin C. Krinke kevin at krinke.ca
Wed Aug 28 15:05:27 UTC 2013

Hi Lunar,

I just tried subscribing to the Weather Service and it seems I haven't been running my node long enough?

I've also been struggling to find a way to confirm that the node is working properly.

Using the arm utility, I can see traffic and connections (9 outbound an 5 circuits) but I can't seem to fully vet that the service is actually announcing itself publicly.

Is there a way, aside from the weather service, to know immediately that the service is correctly functioning?