[tor-relays] Hello List

Lunar lunar at torproject.org
Wed Aug 28 14:56:13 UTC 2013

Hi Kevin,

Welcome and thanks for running a Tor relay! :)

Feel free to subscribe to the Tor Weather service [1] if you have not
done it already. It will warn you if it detect anything problematic with
your relay.

Kevin C. Krinke:
> I want to help more. What services (other than Tor) can I host? What
> else is needed in the general community?

I think it's best to have your server fully dedicated to run a relay.
But if you have other systems and enough bandwidth, hosting a Tor
mirror [2] or a Tails mirror [3] is also a good way to help! :)

[1] https://weather.torproject.org/
[2] https://www.torproject.org/docs/running-a-mirror.html
[3] https://tails.boum.org/contribute/how/mirror/

--