[tor-relays] new relays

Stracci Pwns stracci at mcbans.com
Thu Aug 22 19:49:04 UTC 2013

I currently have 4 non-exit's with DigitalOcean providing approximately 160mb/s of bandwidth. They've been up for about a month now and I've not run into any issues with DigitalOcean staff.

With that in mind - I also had an exit up for about a month and I never heard anything from them either (just comply with DMCA/etc.) and provide the url that Moritz has given; they haven't ever questioned it.

I'm excited to be an operator!

Thanks,
Stracci
Systems Admin