[tor-relays] Experience with obfuscated bridge on Raspberry Pi Raspian

irregulator at riseup.net irregulator at riseup.net
Tue Aug 20 12:15:54 UTC 2013

Hello. I don't think you will be raided for running a non-exit Tor
relay. Especially, if you run a bridge, since bridges are not public,
are not mentioned in consensus. Even if an oppressive regime scans the
internet for bridges, in order to block its citizens from accessing it,
i don't think you'll have a problem in Switzerland.