[tor-relays] Exit node move from Win to LInux

var nobelaner at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 08:22:31 UTC 2013

Hello everybody after some trouble with our Linux Exit Node, we hope
that you can point the finger at the problem.

We changed from a Windows Server 2003 + Vidalia Exit Node to a Linux System.

With the Windows Server everything went fine no problems. Since we got
the Linux server there are a lot of problems.

When the relay starts our Internet goes down. Its more like some DNS
problem but i cant point the finger on it. The connection is still there
but he need a lot of time to resolve the names.

Is this a overkill for our router?

Any suggestions?

Need more info?

Cheers guys&girls