[tor-relays] Raspberry Pi Relay Node Performance and future Plans on Documentation and more

tor_bridge at mail.md tor_bridge at mail.md
Tue Aug 13 16:12:10 UTC 2013

All,

> You need Tor 0.2.4.* to run an obfsproxy bridge, which I wanted to do.
> Wheezy repo only has 0.2.3.*; 0.2.4.* is only in the experimental
> Debian distro repo [1], afaik.

AFAIK too. That was the exact reason why I asked if there was another
way to run a bridge/relay
on a Pi, besides building from source (again, still talking about
0.2.4.x). 32 minutes is OK,
but it would be easier if there was a line for the Pi like

deb     http://deb.torproject.org/torproject.org
experimental-<DISTRIBUTION> main

With regards