[tor-relays] Planningon running bridge with bw limitation - config help

Sven Reissmann sven at 0x80.io
Mon Aug 12 12:36:37 UTC 2013

Hi Kali,

you could just use the Accounting options like this:

AccountingMax 1 TB
AccountingStart month 1 0:00   (<- this is default)

This will cause your relay to suspend until the end of the month after
forwarding 1 TB of traffic. You might want to set the limit to 950GB
instead.

Another option, if you want to avoid possible suspension at the end of
the month, is using the RelayBandwidthRate and RelayBandwidthBurst
options to limit the forwarding bandwidth.

Further explanation of the options can be found here:
https://www.torproject.org/docs/tor-manual.html.en

Regards, Sven.

--
PGP Key: https://0x80.io/files/key.asc