[tor-relays] No disk space for new files created by Tor

TonyXue tonyxsuper at live.com
Sun Aug 11 11:32:41 UTC 2013

Fllowing are the result of df -h:
Filesystem      Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on/dev/xvda1       35G   17G   17G  51% /udev            235M  4.0K  235M   1% /devtmpfs            98M  192K   98M   1% /runnone            5.0M     0  5.0M   0% /run/locknone            244M     0  244M   0% /run/shm
And seems /var/log/tor takes up 16G.
Tony.