[tor-relays] Running exit-node in Germany

Thomas Hand th6045 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 19:56:29 UTC 2013

You would need to remove the tor keyfile before creating the image so that
a new hash is made of each new node when they first run tor. Other wise
might get loads of nodes with same hash, not sure what that would mean for
network. I am also running a pi relay and would like a copy of the tweaks
you made. Maybe a blog post would be worth it to direct others in future. T.