[tor-relays] What is "regular" traffic on an obfuscated bridge

Andreas Krey a.krey at gmx.de
Fri Apr 19 20:29:31 UTC 2013

On Fri, 19 Apr 2013 12:34:39 +0000, Torry Torah wrote:
> My question is: is it a "normal" amount of traffic on an obf bridge?

I'd say 'yes'. What is 'normal' depends on how many
and what kind of users get to pick your bridge.

> I've set up the 2 obf bridges 8 hours ago, give or take, maybe is it just a matter of insufficient uptime?

...and how fast they do - picking bridges that aren't in the default
set in the bundles is a manual process. I just started (and verified)
an obfs3 bridge, and haven't set up traffic monitoring yet (also not on
a per protocol level).

Andreas

--
"Totally trivial. Famous last words."