[tor-relays] Tor node monitoring

Chris Patti cpatti at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 23:12:30 UTC 2013

Sending your tor process a 'kill -USR1' yields a wealth of interesting info
in the logs, although this isn't what you want I know :)

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 6:34 PM, Alex Beal <alexlbeal at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I was wondering what, if any, software you use for monitoring your relays.
> It would be nice if I could get an email when the Tor daemon crashes, and
> maybe another every night telling me about bandwidth used, average speed,
> etc.
>
> Thanks,
> Alex
>
> --
> For sensitive information, use my public key:
> http://media.usrsb.in/files/pub.asc
> Fingerprint: 0BCE 27F8 FBED 34C0 B936 7625 1D7D CA76 C811 1C0C

Christopher Patti - Geek At Large | GTalk: cpatti at gmail.com | AIM:
chrisfeohpatti | P: (260) 54PATTI
"Technology challenges art, art inspires technology." - John Lasseter,
Pixar