[tor-relays] How Can I Do This?

Owen Gunden ogunden at phauna.org
Mon Apr 8 00:24:56 UTC 2013

Have you already disabled the auto-running of wp-cron.php, as in this
article?

http://www.boltwebhosting.com/wordpress-optimization/wp-cron-php-how-to-stop-it-from-running-frequently.html

If so, and spammers are directly (presumably intentionally) hitting
wp-cron.php, you could restrict access to the file in your web server
config pretty simply.