[tor-relays] How Can I Do This?

Barack Obama administrator at bypass-censorship.org
Sun Apr 7 23:52:17 UTC 2013

My website, Bypass-Censorship.org, is getting LOTS of spam traffic from Tor
(specifically in the wp-cron.php script).

I obviously don't want to block Tor as it's extremely beneficial for
privacy geeks and people from Iran, China, etc, to access my site; however,
I do have an alternative solution that I may need help with.

Basically what I want to do is add some PHP code in the beginning of
index.php (I use WordPress as my CMS). What the code should do is detect if
the client is using Tor, and if the client is, the script redirects to the
mobile version of my site (mobile.dudamobile.com/site/bypass-censorship -
it is hosted for free on DudaMobile).

I believe this would be beneficial for two reasons:

   1. Spam attacks and hack attacks are useless since it is not on my
   primary host (meaning there is no wp-cron.php).
   2. And it will take a huge load off my server (I am well-ranked for the
   term "hidden wiki" in Google and Ixquick).

Please tell me what you think of this idea, and how I can implement it.

Thanks,
-BC