[tor-relays] tor-relays Digest, Vol 20, Issue 24

Mike Edwards mike at chunkmedia.co.uk
Sun Sep 30 23:14:45 UTC 2012

Hi, thanks all. It looks like the port forwarding is not working. I get the message below when I try the test suggested. I guess it must be something to do with the modem router and when I get a chance I'll try testing if I can get any incoming traffic - not sure how best to do this though...maybe set up an FTP server and try to access it!

I'm also thinking of using a proxy. My friend suggested hidemyass.com any other suggestions would be really gratefully received.

Thanks again, all really helpful replies.

Cheers, M

The requested resource could not be loaded. libcurl returned the error:
couldn't connect to host