[tor-relays] How to diagnose lack of traffic on bridge?

Andreas Krey a.krey at gmx.de
Fri Oct 26 05:21:15 UTC 2012

On Thu, 25 Oct 2012 16:33:03 +0000, Steve Snyder wrote:
> How can I diagnose the failure of my bridge to garner any traffic?

I assume you didn't set 'PublishServerDescriptor 0' in the tor.rc.

Then the next step would be to check which pool the bridge ended up
in, like (replace 'name' with your bridge name):

https://onionoo.torproject.org/details?search=name

Interesting part is the pool assignment (and whether it shows up at all).

(Besides; stats are turned on? Mine are empty even though it gets used,
according to the occasional netstat.)

Andreas

--
"Totally trivial. Famous last words."