[tor-relays] Announcing the Walla Walla Project

admin admin at wallawallaproject.org
Tue Oct 23 17:30:29 UTC 2012

Hi Moritz,

I apologize for actually responding late. I'm currently performing an "almost one-man show" and the workload with the Walla Walla Project is enormous at the moment (behind the scenes so to speak). That said, please see my comments inline.

---- On Thu, 18 Oct 2012 13:38:05 +0200 Moritz Bartl  wrote ----

>Hi,
>
>Thank you for the Walla Walla! :-)

You're welcome. Thanks a lot btw for the Twitter post!

>On 18.10.2012 13:29, admin wrote:
>> So, in fact, hourly, daily and monthly stats all get updated hourly on every
>> VPS individually.
>
>We actually do the same for all torservers.net nodes as documented at
>https://www.torservers.net/wiki/setup/server#generate_bandwidth_stats

I see. For your convenience, here is our approach:

root at tailoredvps1:~# crontab -l
59 * * * * /usr/local/bin/vnstat_www.sh

root at tailoredvps1:~# cat /usr/local/bin/vnstat_www.sh
#!/bin/sh
for i in h d m; do
/usr/bin/vnstati -$i -nh -o /var/www/vnstat_"$i".png
done

Best,
Thomas