[tor-relays] Running relay on OpenBSD ulimit problems

Gijs gijsje at heteigenwijsje.nl
Thu Oct 18 21:42:24 UTC 2012

Thanks :)

I actually decided to migrate the box to FreeBSD because Tor was also
hoggin 100% CPU, and my hope was that the Via Padlock driver in OpenBSD
would save me clock cycles, unfortunately the OpenBSD version works less
well, on free my CPU is now around 50% all the time. (running a small
via c7 1500mhz routerbox and pushing between 10-30mbit of tor on a
100/100 line)