[tor-relays] Announcing the Walla Walla Project

admin admin at wallawallaproject.org
Wed Oct 17 23:35:38 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm representing the Walla Walla Project, a volunteer initiative that aims to support the Tor network by contributing (exit-)relays and bridges to the network, and I would like to quickly announce today's (initial) launch of our humble project to the Tor relay operator mailinglist.

Without any further ado, our project website is available at http://wallawallaproject.org/

We certainly very much welcome questions, comments and suggestions!

Have a great day. On behalf of the Walla Walla Project team,
Thomas