[tor-relays] Problems Setting up Bridge Relay on AWS

freeflow at mail.md freeflow at mail.md
Sat Oct 6 21:23:38 UTC 2012

Hi Runa,

My relay is now up & running on AWS.

When adding port 52176 to the security group I accepted the default
"Custom TCP rule". The AWS Management Console reports that everything is
working ok.

I can view various information in the monitoring section of the
management console but was wondering if it's possible on the management
console to know, for example, from what country I receive connections as
is possible in vidalia? Does not matter if not possible but thought it
would be interesting to view this kind of information.

Many thanks again for your help,

best regards!