[tor-relays] Fwd: Ongoing, repetitive, flooding and abuse on Usenet newsgroup ba.broadcast from your site

Michael Renner robe at amd.co.at
Tue Oct 2 10:00:42 UTC 2012

Hi List,

I run a relay-only and an exit node without too much hassle, today I received this mail and am not too sure what to make out of it.

A fellow requests that I shall block access to Google Groups because somebody is using Tor to spam groups there.

My gut feeling is that if they know the identity of this fellow they should just go the legal route and be done with it.

Any opinions/insights from your side?

all the best,
Michael

Begin forwarded message: