[tor-relays] Deploy relays using hidden exit IP's?

Bill Waggoner ctgreybeard at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 23:42:56 UTC 2012

I have the opposite problem in a way.  I use geocaching.org
frequently.  But because they have had a problem in the past with Tor
users they block Tor nodes.  As I run a Relay, not Exit, this means
that I have to ask for an exception every time my IP changes  Happily
that doesn't happen very often but it is surly a pain when it does.

Is there a way for someone to distinguish real and exit IPs?  If so
I'll try to educate them.

Bill W