[tor-relays] case law on for exit nodes

Sven Olaf Kamphuis sven at cb3rob.net
Mon May 28 12:05:37 UTC 2012

think it's time for a congress of internet owners about how to remove the
zionist threat that is disney, sony, universal, and the banks that own
them as well as the corrupted us regime etc from our networks. why
let them make propaganda over -our- infrastructure while on the other hand
they are sueing the crap out of us and our buddies.

(not to mention an assasination attempt on me personally :P

http://www.cb3rob.net/enemies.txt is a good start.