[tor-relays] too many abuse reports

Michael Millspaugh tk421storm at gmail.com
Tue May 22 19:27:41 UTC 2012

Can you be more specific with your resolution for this issue?
I've received a second abuse report in a week for the same issue - SQL
scanning - and I'll have to shut down my node unless I can somehow block
this activity. I have source and destination ports and IPs available, but
it lists the source as my IP so I'm not sure how to see what the
originating IP was.

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 3:03 PM, mick <mbm at rlogin.net> wrote:

> On Tue, 22 May 2012 13:29:54 -0500
> Jon <torance.ca at gmail.com> allegedly wrote:
>

> > Yep same here, got notice today from ISP on a report of the 20th for
> > alledged hacking with someone using sqlmap. the reporting ip was a
> > brazilian gov ip address.
> >
> > I just blocked the port and kept on serving....
> >

> I assume you mean "IP address" rather than "port" here.
>
> Despite offering, I wasn't given the opportunity to do that.
>
> Interesting that you also seem to have been used in targetting the
> brazilian government.
>
> Mick

TERMS OF USE. By reading this e-mail, you agree, on behalf of your
employer, to release me from all obligations and waivers arising from any
and all NON-NEGOTIATED agreements, terms-of-use, licenses,
terms-of-service, shrinkwrap, clickwrap, browsewrap, confidentiality,
non-disclosure, non-compete and acceptable use policies ("BOGUS
AGREEMENTS") that I have entered into with your employer, its partners,
licensors, agents and assigns, in perpetuity, without prejudice to my
ongoing rights and privileges. You further represent that you have the
authority to release me from any BOGUS AGREEMENTS on behalf of your
employer.