[tor-relays] too many abuse reports

mick mbm at rlogin.net
Tue May 22 15:18:06 UTC 2012

Hi

I have today, reluctantly, switched my node
torofotheworld.aibohphobia.org from an exit node to relay only. My ISP
has stayed faithful over several abuse reports in the past, but this
week following two more in quick sucession (from brazilian government
services by the look of it) they have asked that I shut down the exit
policy. Rather than lose the node entirely, I have agreed.

Some bozo has been using sqlmap to scan servers through tor.

Mick

blog: baldric.net
fingerprint: E8D2 8882 F7AE DEB7 B2AA 9407 B9EA 82CC 1092 7423