[tor-relays] Exit node and VPN relakks.com

Jonathan ac3bf1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 07:39:41 UTC 2012

Hey Matt,

from a little reading ipredator seems to have many issues on low
speed, unreliable speeds and bad tech support... And Relakks seems to
be on the same lines as the others... Thanks for your help...

I will start a new thread to ask around the list for experience with
having an exit node with Hetzener (and yes I saw some articles online
already, but wanted to check if there is more :-)

Thanks =)

Jonathan