[tor-relays] Call for discussion: turning funding into more exit relays

Moritz Bartl moritz at torservers.net
Thu Jul 26 17:15:52 UTC 2012

On 26.07.2012 18:05, kupo at damnfbi.tk wrote:
> Hi Moritz,
> We should probably talk further then since I'm _in_ Iceland atm and
> would also like to see a high capacity node here.
> May I ask for your reasoning though?

Country/legal diversity.

> Have you tried talking to DataCell?

No, I have not yet.

Contrary to what has been posted on the list: Yes, we could afford
higher priced bandwidth than the average person, but we don't want to:
We are still committed to using donations for cheap bandwidth. Without
an additional "dedicated" Iceland sponsor, I don't feel I should touch
our current money for that.

--
Moritz Bartl
https://www.torservers.net/