[tor-relays] Call for discussion: turning funding into more exit relays

kupo at damnfbi.tk kupo at damnfbi.tk
Thu Jul 26 12:37:35 UTC 2012

Just throwing my 2 cents in, we're running loki
<http://torstatus.blutmagie.de/router_detail.php?FP=088adab38da02bd83286872120f85259d44ded88>
on a decade old dell pe1950 p3 (32bit) w/ 2GB of ram. We average about
5.2 Mbps of traffic. That said I'm looking forward to seeing what
increases a 64 cpu would bring.
-kupo