[tor-relays] Script to get top relays, AS and countries weights

delber delber at riseup.net
Sun Jul 15 17:37:06 UTC 2012

On Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 10:26:14AM +0200, Karsten Loesing wrote:
> I played around with the script and made a few more changes here:
>
> https://gitweb.torproject.org/karsten/metrics-tasks.git/commitdiff/dd6329a
>
> I didn't merge these changes into the official metrics-tasks.git yet,
> because I'd like to hear from you first if you like them.  Also, lacking
> proper Python skills, some of the changes seem like a hack to me.  If
> you like the changes, maybe you can turn the new code into real Python
> code, and I'll merge the result?

If it works, just merge them! From my quick look they felt fine and
meaningful. If that script gets extended some more, a little bit of
refactoring is probably in order, but at the moment, it feels good
enough. :)

May I ask if Onionoo will get a similar treatment to #6266 that what
happened with #6334? The country-based statistics are probably off due
to 'a1' being present in the country list at the moment.

--
delber