[tor-relays] How to Run Torservers.net

Wendy Seltzer wendy at seltzer.com
Thu Jul 12 08:00:07 UTC 2012

On 07/11/2012 08:33 AM, Moritz Bartl wrote:
> Hi!
>
> In regular intervals, people ask me what it takes to run a large number
> of exit relays. Let me try to document a few steps that I think you need
> to take to become a Large Tor Operator (TM).

Thanks Moritz! This is a helpful write-up.  If others have experience in
other settings or jurisdictions, it would be interesting to compare.
What do you think about adding this to the wiki?

--Wendy

--
Wendy Seltzer -- wendy at seltzer.org +1 617.863.0613
Fellow, Yale Law School Information Society Project