[tor-relays] 'help'

Daniel Arendt dancarendt at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 08:16:34 UTC 2012

Off top of my head, LANs in nature of Tor relevant nodes have often been
helped by "Dnsmasq" re hijacking of dns failures; in this regard,
http://www.thekelleys.org.uk/dnsmasq/doc.html  and
http://www.enterprisenetworkingplanet.com/netsysm/article.php/3377351/In-a-DNS-bind-Get-Out-With-dnsmasq.htm
may
be of use to your purpose, or I hope at least point you in the right
direction.