[tor-relays] 'help'

Mikegong shallangong at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 7 02:07:50 UTC 2012

Hello,

I would like to invite any Chinese speaking person interested in
setting up and supporting Tor relays to help me to become a non-exit man.
https://lists.riseup.net/www/info/tor-relays-fr

This is meant to be a localized companion to this very list. Let's
also exchange ideas about specific local abuses and legal issues in
french speaking countries.

some trouble like this:Your DNS provider gave an answer for "nykqypf34.net", which is not supposed to exist. Apparently they are hijacking DNS failures. Trying to correct for this. We've noticed 1 possibly bad address so far.

How to set? and give me the map example.
thankyou.

                                                                TorReader